GDPR Privacy Agreement
Please read this information note carefully, to be notified of how we collect personal data. The General Data Protection Rules (GDPR) is a legal framework for data protection legislation in the EU, since 25 May 2018. GDPR has a direct effect within the European Union and does not need to transposing at the national level.
This document provides information on the following issues:
- Who we are?
- What data do we collect about customers?
- Customers’ rights
- How we share information
- How we keep data
- Ways and contact information
- GDPR changes
Who we are?
Airbytes™, also called “Company” represents the Airbytes Communications Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 12252637 and whose registered office is at Unit B, Brindley Close, Rushden NN10 6EN, United Kingdom, email address email@example.com. All details about the Company are available on the webpage airbytes.co.uk/contact.
As the owner of the website airbyes.co.uk, we process and collect various personal data of users. According to the legislation of the European Union regarding the protection of personal data, we have the quality of data operator.
Your data protection is the primary aspect of our business; below, we describe the practices regarding the collection and processing of your data following the interaction with the Airbytes™ website.
What data do we collect about customers?
Depending on the purpose in which you access the website, we collect more information, such as:
- Use of the website
The purpose of collecting data is to adapt the website to the needs of the consumer, to analyze trends, to gather general demographic information to help us identify user preferences.
Sometimes, Airbytes™ may legitimately collect customer and external data by consulting public databases (such as the Trade Register or the Ministry of Public Finance).
Personal data may also be processed by other entities designated by Airbytes™ to process the data in its name and on its behalf. But Airbytes™ remains the operator of your data. Thus, it is possible to transmit the data to public authorities, external consultants, proxies to whom we have outsourced the provision of certain services outside or outside the European Union / European Economic Area, but always ensuring that we establish adequate guarantees for data protection.
Airbytes™ can record telephone conversations with Airbytes™ representatives. The purpose of these registrations is to improve the services offered and to identify correctly and ultimately the client’s requirements, the latter being informed about the registration at the time of requesting a call with a Customer Service operator.
Your personal data will be stored and processed for a period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you give your consent to the collection and processing of your email address. At any time, however, you have the option to unsubscribe. By unsubscribing, sending newsletters will stop. The email address will also be processed by the newsletter sending solution provider.
- Creating the client account
Airbytes™ collects personal data directly from the customer when signing the contract or during its performance when placing an order on the website. Such data can be:
– Name, surname
– Home address
– Email address
– Phone number
– Details regarding the purchases (product type, price, payment method)
– Voice (when calling Customer Service) or image (when entering video conference with Airbytes™).
Airbytes™ may request other personal data with the customer’s consent.
Airbytes™ customers have the following rights, according to the General Data Protection Rules:
- The right to information – you can request information on the activities of processing your personal data;
- The right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate, erroneous personal data or you can complete them;
- The right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the deletion of data if their processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
- The right to restrict the processing – you can request the restriction of the processing if you contest the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- The right to object – you may object in particular to data processing based on our legitimate interest;
- The right to data portability – you can receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format to read automatically or you can request data to be transmitted to another operator;
- The right to file a complaint – you can file a complaint regarding the way of processing personal data at the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
- Right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where the processing is based on your consent, it can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent will have effects only for the future; the processing performed before the withdrawal remains valid;
- The right not to be subjected to additional automatic or profiling decisions related to automated decisions: you can request and obtain human intervention regarding the respective processing, or you can express your point of view regarding this type of processing;
You can exercise these rights by simply sending a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will try to solve your request in one month from the moment of receiving the request. The period may be extended for the reasons specified by the legislation or by the complexity of the application.
Exclusively for legal reasons, we may not be able to provide you with access to your personal data, but we will explain to you the reasons.
How we share information
We do not disclose your personal data. However, under certain conditions, personal data may be processed by other entities designated by Airbytes™ to process the data in its name and on its behalf. But Airbytes™ remains the operator of your data. Thus, it is possible to transmit the data to public authorities, external consultants, proxies to whom we have outsourced the provision of certain services outside or outside the European Union / European Economic Area, but always ensuring that we establish adequate guarantees for data protection.
How we keep data
Airbytes™ has implemented a series of security measures following the standards, the aim being to keep customer data in good security. Airbytes™ may retain the data for a reasonable time after the last interaction with the customer, under the applicable law. For example, commercial invoices must be kept for six years, according to British law.
Ways and contact information
Any request for the exercise of your rights can be made to the contact address email@example.com; the request will be processed by the person responsible for personal data.
This information note on personal data protection practices may be updated whenever we consider it necessary. For this reason, we recommend that you periodically check this information note. The latest change will be on the date it appears at the top of this document.